In our effort to provide the most comprehensive service and business solutions to our customers, we are expanding our Cisco engineering team. Our Cisco IP Telephone Service department is currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join their team.
DataVox provides solutions for every business need, with services including IP telephony, structured cabling, IP video surveillance, AT&T network services, custom computer telephony integration software, data network infrastructure, video conferencing systems, and network security solutions. DataVox is proud to be a Cisco Gold Partner and Avaya Gold Partner – elite designations awarded only to dealers which pass a rigorous set of sales, training, and customer service criteria.
Become a part of a growing and dynamic company that offers the utmost in customer service and satisfaction. If you possess excellent customer service and communication skills, high energy level, have an ability to work well in a team environment and are ready to utilize your experience/expertise/creativity in providing Cisco IP voice solutions, then we want to meet with you.
This position involves planning, implementation and support of Cisco Unified Communications and related technologies. As an integral part of our team you will continue to learn, train, and stay up to date on the newest communication solutions. Network Engineers will be working with multiple clients on multiple projects and will provide technical leadership. Qualified candidates will possess the ability to communicate clearly various solutions to clients. Candidates must have 4+ years of experience working with Cisco and other technologies in Enterprise environment.
- Act as a technical resource to assist with resolving critical customer issues
- Upgrade, install and maintain customer systems
- Available to work a 24 hour rotating on call schedule for service tickets that includes nights and weekends
- Design Technology solutions for existing customer base
- Provide technical support for VoIP related projects
- Provide technical supports and resolution for LAN/WAN upgrades and outages
- Continue to train and develop knowledge and skills of new technologies, processes and systems
Technical Skills Required:
- Hands on experience installing, upgrading and maintaining Cisco Unified Communications products; including CUCM, CUCXN, CUCCX, CUPS, CUEAC
- Hands on experience with Cisco Routers and Switches (Routers- 18xx, 29xx, 28xx, 39xx Switches – 29xx, 35xx, 36xx, 37xx, 45xx, 65xx, Nexus 5K and 7K)
- Experience with installing and upgrading Cisco voice gateways with PRIs, SIP and analog trunks.
- Troubleshooting with packet traces, debugs and their Interpretation required.
Understanding of QOS technologies ( L2 QOS , L3 QOS , LLQ , CBWFQ, Policing , Traffic Shaping etc)
- Working Experience with Routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP)
- Working Experience with WAN technologies (Frame Relay, PTP links and MPLS)
- Experience designing campus environments networks
- Must have documentation skills and proficiency with Visio
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree in engineering, science, mathematics, computer science or business fields preferred.
- Qualified candidates will maintain a professional and personable demeanor with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- CCNA, CCNP-Voice required
- Vacation/Sick and Paid Holidays
- Company vehicle
- Company laptop
- Company IPhone