- Cisco Unified Communications Manager: Cisco Unified Communications Manager allows for the luxury to extend enterprise telephony capabilities and features to telephony network devices including IP phones, voice over IP (VoIP) gateways, media processing devices and other multimedia applications. Open telephony APIs also make it possible to take advantage of other additional services, such as multimedia conferencing, interactive multimedia response systems, collaborative contact centers and unified messaging.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express: A highly cost-effective and reliable unified communications solution for your small business. Within the Cisco IOS Software you are provided with call processing for Cisco Unified IP phones, which enables the large portfolio of Cisco access and integrated service routers to deliver a set of features that are commonly used by business customers.
- Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series: The Cisco SPA500 IP Phone Series is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series. It gives a complete selection of IP phones that are suitable for small business with many great features that support and work hand-in-hand with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series. Experience an intuitive, rich user experience along with wideband audio to connect employees and offices alike. Other features include, 10/100 switch port for a co-located PC, high-quality speakerphone for easy use and application support to enhance overall productivity.
- Cisco Cius Business Tablet: This tablet was built for business and it means serious business. Using the Cisco Cius employees can stay more connected to their work, while increasing overall productivity and reducing costs. With its sleek design, it is an ultra-portable mobile collaboration tablet for business that offers all of the latest and greatest business applications and technologies.
- Cisco Unified Videoconferencing: Video conferencing that provides scalable, flexible and high performance across the board for small, mid-size and large businesses. It is equipped with advanced conference setup and attendance functions, numerous in-conference controls, the ability to manage and monitor all video conferencing network elements and a full range of dynamic looking layouts. All of these elements work together to provide an optimal visual communications experience.
- Cisco WebEx: Take care of business from wherever you are. Meet online from your PC or Mac. It’s so easy with WebEx! Share presentations and documents over the web, or give demo applications for customers from your own chair. Even share your webcam to meet face-to-face to enrich the overall experience. Click here for more information.
- Cisco-Tandberg Telepresence Video Conferencing Solutions: The most advanced when it comes to video conferencing. Telepresence allows people no matter where they are in the world connect and collaborate to be more productive while using face-to-face interaction. This in turn, saves a lot of time and money in the long run. With this technology you are able to allow partners and customers to experience that delivery of the “power of in-person.” Telepresence can be used from your mobile device, iPad3, to desktop computers, team collaboration rooms, and to the more professional executive boardroom. There are no limits or constraints as long as you have access to Cisco-Tandberg Telepresence software. Click here to learn about the different models.
IP Office 8.0 Business Solution: Built for specifically small and medium-size businesses, IP Office gives the communication capabilities that big businesses are used to. The latest version of its unified communications solution introduces a range of advancements for improving collaboration, including a set of capabilities that keep mobile workers connected to colleagues and customers wherever they go.
Avaya Aura™ Communication Manager Avaya Aura is the core communications platform supporting unified communications and contact center solutions for midsize to large enterprises. It extends Communication Manager and enables SIP-based session management with innovative capabilities. In turn, this makes people more productive, businesses more effective and customers more satisfied.
Toshiba Strata® CIX™ IP business telephone systems provide sophisticated features for dynamic businesses of all sizes. The flexible Strata® CIX™ system is able to easily change with the evolving needs of your company, while helping to streamline your communications wherever and however you work.
Toshiba’s IP business telephone systems provide sophisticated communication features for businesses of all sizes and provide all the features and benefits of our traditional business communications systems on a converged IP platform.
Toshiba IP Communication Systems:
- Save money by avoiding long-distance charges between locations
- Share capabilities throughout your enterprise
- Provide one integrated system for all your office locations